Which anti cant level do you use and why

dug

I have used many anti cant levels over the yrs , im sure there are brands out there i havent seen , im looking for options .
my favorite has gone out of buisness since covid.
so looking to find the next favorite.
34mm is my initial need right now , i have not had great luck with rail mounted stuff seems to be awkward to see or bulky.
thx for your time
Dug

Stabila, or bust......
IMG_0697_zpsu0lbhzic.jpg

My favorite is the Flat Line Ops family that attach to the tube.

I've used the low-pro Vortex but the bubble seems too twitchy for my liking. Maybe I got a bad one?

Huntsman22
where do i buy that magnificent device ?
the next time my buddy comes to shoot. Im gonna set that up ,
he'll prob wack me in the head with his hat , like Gilligan !

i have a vortex , it is the two screw design , its the best so far as the bubble is big enough for old eyes ,
looking for options before i buy it again

I was at a comp last yr and seen a level that finger clamped to the rail and had lil led lights that lit up when rifle was level
i tried to catch up with him after the shoot but fail to find him .
anyone know or seen one ?

I was at a comp last yr and seen a level that finger clamped to the rail and had lil led lights that lit up when rifle was level
i tried to catch up with him after the shoot but fail to find him .
anyone know or seen one ?
Send it level

I used to use the Send It levels on all my rifles. Now that I've been running the Hawkins offset bubble on their rings I no longer use the electronic levels. The Send It levels are very easy to see in your peripheral vision but they stick out quite a bit even with the 90 degree offset arm.

Ok thx im not really looking to spend $200+ anyway .
$80 i can handle