Where is the infamous NIGHTFORCE NX8 tight eyebox?

Generally speaking everyone's eyes and facial features are different. It's possible that played a part with some people having issues. Speaking from personal experience, my 2.5-20 SFP NX8 is wonderful. I just drop my cheek on the stock and I'm good to go. The eyebox doesn't seem any different than my other scopes (Vortex, Zeiss, Athlon, Leupold).

That one is intriguing to me, I haven't had the opportunity to tinker with one yet. Have you spent much time with ten mile?

The new steiner hx6 in moa looks great too. I'm excited to see what it is all about sometime in the near future.

Ya, have the FFP and SFP models in the 3-18. Liking them so far. Turrets don't have great feel (don't expect TT turrets lol) more like Bushnell LRTS type feel but certainly usable. I could do without the tree in the FFP reticle.

Other than that I really like them. Great illum, easy to get behind, surprising glass quality, forgiving parallax. I love 3-18 for a mag range so they have that going for them at least for me. They seem tough, I have had the SFP one on my wife's gun and it's been beat on pretty good and hasn't lost zero by even a tenth.

NX8 2.5-20x is junk. Glass isn't as nice as the 4-32x version. Impossible to see the F1 FFP reticle unless you crank the magnification to 8-10x so what's the use?

My F1 MIL-XT 4-32x is fantastic but not quite as nice as my Vortex Razor Gen 3 6-36x without the weight. I have 2 more brand new NX8s still backordered I bought on sale earlier December. I didn't notice tight eyebox.

I don't notice tight eyebox either in my new Arken EP5s either but they seem to definitely be using much better glass compared to the EP5s they sold before. Both if these new ones are clear all the way to their maximum magnification and chromatic aberration about tied with my Tract Toric ELR on high magnification.
So you are suggesting they put different glass in the 2.5-20?

Once threads start to head south, I usually am first to bail out. But let me say this, @ZReed85 is as good as they come and knows his stuff. What he likes is what he likes. Personally I'm an NX8 fan. I didn't see anywhere where he bashed anyone that DID like it. He just stated his personal take on them. To his point, there are a lot of threads questioning the eyebox and frankly I can see it. But I use one a lot so not a big deal. As far as buying 2 of them and then selling them, many of us "try" scopes and then let them go if they don't suit. Not trying to start an issue or whatever but I do think he (@ZReed85) was jumped on a little excessively when all he did was state HIS perspective while confirming OTHERS may see it differently than he does.

I'm not sure the point of your thread. Every forum has lots of nx8 for sale pretty consistently, I can't say that's why guys are selling cause everyone has their own reasons for each build. You literally posted asking where is the "tight eye box" and when people reported they felt that way you wanted to question them. Use the search function on this site, snipershide, rokslide, accurate shooter, and long range only and you'll find a large number of shooters not happy with the eyebox and parallax for their specific needs or intentions.

The shv 10 power with side focus is the one i kept. You'll also note of you look into it that model is highly sought after and lasts no time when one is posted. It's a highly underrated and excellent optic for a lightweight rig, as is the g7 nxs 10 power model.

I happily bought two when they first came out because I wanted to see if it was tight for MY specific needs and they were. I'm not upset by it and moved on. Pay to play, that's part of it. Lol

I'm glad you like your optic as I mentioned above and I'm still confused why you need validation that no one has ever experienced anything different then you with it? If you like it be happy and use it. No reason to post this thread in first place if not open to hearing others experiences. I consider myself a seasoned shooter with thousands of rounds down range each year between my rifles and the dozens of other full custom rigs that I do load work on for friends each year.
Again, you keep on saying i want opinions or validation. I couldn't care less, i just dind funny that people go crazy about insignificant details. You don't like or don't underatand the thread? Just go away, you don't need to stay here, you gave your opinion but now you are just referring to me personally. Talk about the scopes, not about me, and your opinion is totally welcome

I do fish quite regularly too. Tournament tomorrow actually and I look forward to it. Lol

What bearing that has on the nx8 im not sure though
That's amazing man! I don't have time to explain you again why I wrote about fishing, maybe if you read my posts a couple times more you will figure it out!

It seems to me that you're telling other people how they should or shouldn't like the NX8 without firsthand experience. Have you looked through this scope on a rifle yet?
What? 😂😂 no man, you didn't understand much, as your friend above

Once threads start to head south, I usually am first to bail out. But let me say this, @ZReed85 is as good as they come and knows his stuff. What he likes is what he likes. Personally I'm an NX8 fan. I didn't see anywhere where he bashed anyone that DID like it. He just stated his personal take on them. To his point, there are a lot of threads questioning the eyebox and frankly I can see it. But I use one a lot so not a big deal. As far as buying 2 of them and then selling them, many of us "try" scopes and then let them go if they don't suit. Not trying to start an issue or whatever but I do think he (@ZReed85) was jumped on a little excessively when all he did was state HIS perspective while confirming OTHERS may see it differently than he does.
I couldn't care less about this random user but thanks for the input

When I first got my NX8 4-32 F1 I also thought the eye box was tight.

Until I took had someone watch me shooting and pointing out that my head position was not correct on the rifle. After making a small adjustment I no longer feel the same way. I now get full view every time and at any power.
This was F1, i was talking about SFP

It's a NF NX8 4-32×50 SFP. I didn't even mounted it on a rifle yet. I have heard complaints about the 8 zoom factor scopes, someone even told to have sold his NX8 because of this. It's funny, my NX8 has a totally acceptable eyebox, surprisingly good at 6x, very good at 16x and still totally usable at 32x. Actually this scope has a much more forgiving eyebox than the SHV 4-14x50 F1 i had. How is that? Awesome scope
Glad you love your scope so much without even using it!
I would love to hear your expert opinion on it once you actually put it on a rifle and actually use it!