Nightforce NX8

Zen Archery

Who else is waiting for their NX8 to arrive?
I found the price point to be very reasonable. Honestly, almost too reasonable.
I settled with the 4-32x50F1 MOAR since I grew up shooting the old school 8-32x56 NP2 MOA.
I am curious about the shorter over all length and objective bell is advertised at 59mm (outer bell) but they are calling at a x50 scope. That is some thick housing.

Just musing...

Waiting...

Counting down the days...

NF says delivery should begin in July. We have taken many pre-orders and will continue to in order to get those folks interested in these scopes 1st shipments

I ordered a 2.5-20x50 from Doug. Hope it is as good as it's supposed to be. Not going to be ATACR level, but as long as it's noticeably better glass than the nsx and has reasonable eye relief with a usable view at the max magnification, it should be a winner. The better illumination system and independent adjustable eyepiece and mag ring give it a few better features than the nsx from the start.

The 2.5-20 is $1,950.00 and the 4-32 is $2,150.00. We are accepting pre-orders with a $100.00 deposit. Please feel free to give us a call.
Have a great rest of the weekend
Doug
516-217-1000

Who else is waiting for their NX8 to arrive?
I found the price point to be very reasonable. Honestly, almost too reasonable.
I settled with the 4-32x50F1 MOAR since I grew up shooting the old school 8-32x56 NP2 MOA.
I am curious about the shorter over all length and objective bell is advertised at 59mm (outer bell) but they are calling at a x50 scope. That is some thick housing.

Just musing...

Waiting...

Counting down the days...
Thatis a pretty common ID/OD differential. Most 56mm scopes are right at 65mm OD.

on my short list. My .22 Creed will be finished in a few weeks. I already bought an SHV 5-20, still in wrapping. May sell it and go for the NX8

There are some VERY good deals showing up on The NXS scopes. You have to call for special pricing

I have a BEAST, an F1 ATACR and two AMGs. I went ahead and put in a pre-order for a NX8 2.5-20 for a hunting build I am just starting. I like the BEAST and F1 ATACR I have except for the weight, which is why I went AMG on my last two scopes. The NX8 specs look like it will give me the same weight as the AMG with greater range in magnification- all for less money. Based on my positive experience with NF so far, I was willing to move forward before seeing a bunch of online reviews for the NX8. I did the same thing for the AMG when it came out and that worked out fine.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts