What's to do inSCottsdale, Arizona

Randy in Va

What\'s to do inSCottsdale, Arizona

I am here until the 21st. Are there any 50 matches or other long range competitions I could drive to.

Thanx

Re: What\'s to do inSCottsdale, Arizona

You could stop by RDTS manufacturing, they do HK conversions, you might be able to try a MP5, MP5SD, 53, HK 21 (belt fed). Ralph is a nice guy. give him a call
http://www.rdts.com

Randy,
there is a place in Scottsdale called the Armory. Very cool firearms and tactical stuff.
If you take a short drive to Phoenix go see Robars' facility, then go to McMillan and check out their stock and rifle facility.
There are tons of good rifle shops in Phoenix.
The Ben Avery (sp) facility is there also. My brother talks good things about that place.
Have fun,
RedMan*

in Scottdale ( limit Phoenix ) you have Bruno Shooter Suply , and not too far Garry Schneider Barrel ,AWC company ( special weapon is in Scottdale too as AAA just a two steet from Bruno Shooter

you can go to the Ben Avery Range that on the highway 17 to Prescott ( exit 223 )

in Prescott you have J&G sales

good shooting and enjoy AZ

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.