What to do in Tulsa?🤔

There's a cool gun museum in claremoore. I can't remember the name, went there as a kid. Don't bother with the zoo, it's in terrible condition right now.

Thank you for the excellent suggestion, Sir. 👍
The museum at Claremore is also very good the sheriff that was there must of been a bad dude years ago I think he had been in several gun fights if I remember correctly been since 1980s since I was there they had extensive gun collection and weapons taken from prisoners. Worth the 30 minute ride. David

Well, I went to a 'Reloading Shop' here in Tulsa yesterday (the name of which I will not say) and I was shocked at the prices. Would've liked to have had some of their Benchmark and IMR 4895, but NOT at $59.99 per pound. Glad I'm not seeing prices like that back home. Heck, it's still cheaper by the pound to order from Powder Valley and pay shipping and HazMat. 😐

Well, I went to a 'Reloading Shop' here in Tulsa yesterday (the name of which I will not say) and I was shocked at the prices. Would've liked to have had some of their Benchmark and IMR 4895, but NOT at $59.99 per pound. Glad I'm not seeing prices like that back home. Heck, it's still cheaper by the pound to order from Powder Valley and pay shipping and HazMat. 😐
I went in a GS in Pampa, Tx and they had H4350 at $53.95 pound- plenty stout

Was the store a striped animal theme?
Dong's. Perfect description. He's the 2nd highest place in OK (next to H&H in OKC) I think but apparently enough people buy from him because he's been in business for a while.

Jerry's Outdoors Supply at 61st and Mingo is worth a visit.

The striped animal store dude is not friendly, to say the least, and that's putting it mildly. He's guilty of price gouging and charging way to much for certain things. Unfortunately, that place has more inventory than most. Some of the workers there are friendly but knowledge base is weak.

Tulsa isn't a bad place, contrary to posting stating otherwise. Just like any other town, there's places you want to avoid.

I was going to suggest leave as soon as you can.

Most of that town is a dirty downtrodden area.
We have seen that, too. My wife and I both agree that it would be perfectly okay if we NEVER come back here again. I'm very irritated with the daily aggravation of being approached by 'certain people' asking for money in the hotel parking garage or while I'm walking between the hotel and a restaurant immediately across the street. A part of me is sorry for them, but they put my wife, me and themselves literally at GRAVE risk every time they approach me (us)…..and I don't particularly care for that. Feel like I've
HAD TO BE a police officer the entire time here……….not much of a break for me. 🤬