What to do in Tulsa?🤔

Hey folks! On the road headed to Tulsa, Oklahoma at this very moment. It's a business trip for my wife and I'm tagging along. Besides sitting poolside at the hotel spoiling myself rotten what should I go do while my wife is in business meetings during the day……..ALL of next week?
You will be about 45 minutes from the Woolaroc museum at Bartlesville definitely worth the trip I've been to the Smithsonian and I enjoyed woolaroc just as much. David

No not really just figured new territory for you lol. Been years ago but wife and daughter showed horses out there. Used to be alot of old school gun shops all over OK. I'd probably spend the week finding all the BBQ and steak joints LOL.

The last time my dad was there picking up rock for doing a house him and another that was with him was getting shot at. Bullets were ricocheitng of rocks around them. Other than that, stay safe!

Hey folks! On the road headed to Tulsa, Oklahoma at this very moment. It's a business trip for my wife and I'm tagging along. Besides sitting poolside at the hotel spoiling myself rotten what should I go do while my wife is in business meetings during the day……..ALL of next week?
My wife and I are avid watchers of First 48 Hours, Tulsa is the town of choice for a lot of their programs. Just saying watch where you go.