What to do

ramrod79

Good day gents maybe someone can shed some light on a problem I am having. Last year I had a gun built when I picked up gun in August it was a very nice rig but not Exactly as I had pictured what it would be like . Any way i took gun out ,and it did not shoot how a custom should so I sent back to smith, I just got it back ,and it is still not right .I have yet to shoot this gun again but to my disappointment there was no load data ,and no target for proof that it was shot ,and shoots well. My question is what next what do I do? I am really tired of nagging this smith about my gun but $3400 is a lot of green backs.

Good day gents maybe someone can shed some light on a problem I am having. Last year I had a gun built when I picked up gun in August it was a very nice rig but not Exactly as I had pictured what it would be like . Any way i took gun out ,and it did not shoot how a custom should so I sent back to smith, I just got it back ,and it is still not right .I have yet to shoot this gun again but to my disappointment there was no load data ,and no target for proof that it was shot ,and shoots well. My question is what next what do I do? I am really tired of nagging this smith about my gun but $3400 is a lot of green backs.

You don't provide many details. What is your accuracy expectation, vs where your at? Some particulars on the rifle/scope package? How much have you shot it, and with what kind of ammo?

What guarantees did he make you when you entered into this deal?

If he hasn't lived up to them, then he needs to.

Pick up the phone and have a POLITE conversation with him about it and see what can be worked out. Losing your temper will just shut down both the conversation and any likelihood he'll work with you further on it.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts