What to do with 280 Rem mountain rifle

I'd just like to close the loop on this old thread. The gunsmith (took them 6 months to get it finished up. floated the barrel, bedded the stock, cleaned up the end of the barrel crown installed a trigger tech trigger. It is shooting excellent now. 3/4 inch groups. I'm happy with how it's performing so I probably will just keep it in this mostly original state.
I need to replace trigger on mine, it's the worse feeling REM 700 trigger I've shot. I tweaked with it but it never got any better. I did bed the action and floated the barrel and it's shooting a bit better than it was. But that trigger... I have 3 other 700's, 2 Mr and one older 7rm from the 60's. Got those triggers adjusted lighter and breaking pretty clean.

Also has a Timney trigger , McMillan classic stock with full bedding job / floated barrel. Custom bottom metal and full cerakote job that I did and topped with a Leupold VX 6 hd 3x18.

A friend /gunsmith did the barrel install and chambering. I did the bedding and every thing else.