What range finding binos is everyone liking?

I think that budget will give you the best answer. Lower price range, hard to beat Sig and in higher take your pick and probably wont go wrong with either.

And for what yet with a German Precision Optics is a lot more than some of the high priced ones I'd compare them to SWorskey and Zeiss

Zeiss Victory RF for me. Fondled both the Leica and Swaro's too. Personally I liked the ability to set the RF on the Zeiss for your preference - good if you're a lefty of a bow hunter. The Leica didn't do that. The Swaro just didn't feel as good to me. That being said, I doubt you could go wrong with any of the three. Go put your hands and eyes on them. Get the one that feels best to you. Spend the time - it's a big investment.

I looked at the Swarovski EL Range and the new Leicas at the Dallas Safari Club show recently. Both have great glass but the Leicas seemed to have better and easier electronics in their ranging systems than the Swaros. The Leica rep said the new ones would not release until April. If I were buying one, it would be the Leicas.

I did a bunch of research last fall looking for top tier RF binos that would quickly range at least a mile in less than ideal conditions and communicate with out fail with my Kestrel 5700 Elite AB… and am still using my old Zeiss FL 10x42, and a Leica 3500.com that usually drops the connection with the kestrel when most needed. I usually manually enter the range into the kestrel but sometimes it's too slow and the shot opportunity is gone. Leica told me their 3200.com bino would fare worse than the 3500. Com RF and has a less powerful laser. GunWorks told me they will come out this year with an alternative to kestrel that will pair reliably with their RF. Better, but really want top tier RF binos that work with the kestrel out past a mile reliably. My targets are elk to 1200 yards and marmots to a mile. Solutions? First hand experiences?

I have been looking at the El range and the kilo 10k. Has anyone compared the 2?
Yes, the EL range glass optical quality blows away the 10k. The ranging capability and digital display of the 10k blows away the EL range. Make a peanut butter cup out of the two and it would be fantastic. I own and like the Zeiss Victory RF which for now is best of both worlds. Leaves a little to be desired on the laser capability in some light. The ballistic program is money in all environments from 100 F august pronghorns to 8 F Sitka Blacktail hunts. Solid drip data comp tested to 1500 yards and used out to 1k on the hunts.

I have the Vortex and Leica 10x42. I had to send the Leica's back because they would not work below 40 degrees after two years. They fixed for free and are working great now. Vortex....still chugging along no issue.
No issues with mine in much lower temps regularly, even inside the warm vehicle then outside to temps in the 20s.