Range finding binos

Jkling12

who all has experience with the bushnell and vortex range finding binos? I know they weigh a lot but i think simplifying and only have to worry about one piece of equipment would be nice.

They look good but check out each for deer ranging. Here I would pick the Vortex it will range a deer to 1000yds. The Bushnell 1 mile fusion falls slightly off the mark with a dee range of 500yds pretty sad from a 1 mile range finder. If it were me I would look for a set of used Lieca Geonids they range animals to their advertsed range. If it says 1600 yds you can range a deer at 1600yds. The other two are cheaper and I would give the nod between the 2 to the Vortex. How ever I think with a little looking you could find some used Lieca;s and be way happier. Don't be afraid to spend more this can be a once in a life time purchase and save money. If you go cheaper and upgrade it will end up costing you way more trust me on this been there done that.

I have Leicas so can't speak to the ones you are asking about, but I will say the extra weight is well worth it. I love glassing and ranging at the same time, and suspect you will too.

Maybe I'll try to find a used pair of leicas. I don't glass for hours and the vipers glass is good enough but I've never looked thru swaro or anything in that range of glass to know what I'm missing. Thanks for the replies.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.