Sig Kilo 3000BDX Range finding binos

Anyone interested in buy the package of Sig BDX 3000 and the Kestrel 5700 ab w/link should look at kestrel ballistic site... they have the combo for $1199... This is a savings of $100.....

I got to play around with the SIG 3000 paired to the Kestrel 5700 AB with link the last few days of hunting season... I didn't shoot any of the ballistic solutions it gave me but was impressed in what a quick easy system this is...I think this may just check most the boxes I was looking for in a complete ballistic solution combination. I hung the kestrel around my neck and just used the binos to spot and range... Just trying it out... The up moa solution would also read inside the binos....I can not remember if it wouldn't give me solutions after 3000 yards or if it was 3500 yards even though the rangefinder was giving a return yardage...What ever it was... These 2 units impressed me.... I do wish I would have waited till black friday and bought the combo from Kestrel.... I would of saved over $300... That is my only complaint...Also I paired the binos and put the data into the Kestrel myself... So if I can do it its easy...

I ordered from Armageddon-Arms last week and the money is gone but no shipping notification. Anybody ever dealt with them?

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.