What range finding binos is everyone liking?

I have been looking at the El range and the kilo 10k. Has anyone compared the 2?
Well there are a lot of comments here about laser rangefinder binoculars here. Most of the names mentioned I am not familiar with so no comment on them. I have tried out the Vortex Fury 10 x 42 and found them interesting. Being mostly old school I really don't really need ranging in a pair of binoculars, especially with a $2000 price tag. After all...all one can do is look at whatever you are looking at, range it then go back to the rifle and try to figure out what corrections to apply to send the bullet downrange.

OK, so what have I accomplished with my $2000 binos? Nothing that I can't do with a pair of Dimondback 10 x 32's at $269.99 and a Impact 1000 range finder which includes Angle compensation for another $269.00. I now have only $538 invested and also have angle compensation with the range finder. In other words if shooting up or down hill the range finder automagically calculates the real range to target so you can dial in your scope for that range and hold dead on and actually hit the target instead of shooting over or under it.

There are all kinds of Gadgets and Gizmos these days but at what cost? I am retired living on a fixed income so the cost of these gadgets and gizmos is something to take into consideration. I still work part time, my retirement covering basic necessities but the part time paycheck paying for my toys. The difference between a pair of $2000 range finding binos and a pair of my $269 binos and a range finder is like $1500. I can buy a lot of toys for $1500. I dont need the latest and greatest toys to get the job done. Just know how to use what I have to the best advantage which includes knowing where to move my tactical scope elevation to when the range finder tells me the range. It's a lot easier now than when I began shooting estimating range by eyeballing it, mostly wrong and trying to figure holdover on the 4 X fixed power scope on my rifle at the time. Learned a lot about ranging at the time with the popup targets on the Army qualification ranges many years ago. Iron sights and targets appearing anywhere from 50 yards to 500 yards out using battlesight zeros and holdover. Back then most soldiers qualified with their rifles. These days most of the people I know couldn't even begin to qualify with the rifles and targets we had way back then. Marksmanship is a lost art submitting to technology. My question is, What happens when technology fails or your battery dies? My inquiring mind wants to know your thoughts.

EL Range is a great product, with excellent optics and transmission towards dusk. That being said, it will not link to Kestrel, so there are downsides, but as an optical product, it is great.
James

I did a lot of research and looked thru the swarovski and 3200.com before I ended up with the Zeiss Victoy RF. I'm very happy. As someone had mentioned, it would be nice if you could combine all the good features from all 3 into your own as none of them are perfect in my opinion. I would take into account not everyone vision is created equally which is why you will get a variety of opinions here. I saw the Zeiss as fitting my eyes the best for clarity. I ruled out the swaros b/c the cost was not justified with the way they fit me. I ruled out the 3200.com because of the number of ballistic profiles that could be uploaded did not fit me, 3200
Com seemed like this would be a hassle. The Zeiss worked flawlessly this last season, took a cow elk at 300 yrds at a steep decline. I was impressed and happy with my investment.

How does the quality of glass and low light performance of Sig Binos compared to Swarovski or Leica? Please don't compare them to other names.
I love my Leica HD. I've been using Leica for years. My buddy has Swarovski and mine is just as good in ranging and clarity. But cheaper.

EL range are quite amazing and I have used them with 3 different rifles and all were spot on out to 1400 yds