What range finding binos is everyone liking?

I have the 10x42 Geovid HD-R laser rangefinder bio... hard to beat in my book. There are newer ones in the same style coming, pick "clarity always over power" you'll see more and identify it easier. Just my 0.2
My experience exactly. I was using Vortex HD 15x50 my guide was using Leica Geovid 8x42? Leica hands down so much more clarity.

I have the 10x42 Geovid HD-R laser rangefinder bio... hard to beat in my book. There are newer ones in the same style coming, pick "clarity always over power" you'll see more and identify it easier. Just my 0.2
I agree. They are all good when you get to $1500and up its hard to tell much difference.. IMO anyway

I have the older Swarovski el range and they are nice but I wanted to upgrade so I bought the Zeiss victory rf 10x42 and the Leica 3200.com 10x42 and they are both very nice but I wish I could take the things I like most from both and make the perfect pair. I think I'm going to sell both to try the new Swarovski ta range. I don't think you can go wrong with any of these but I'm just picky and want to try them all.

Leopold 12x50 binos and Bushnell rangefinder...rangefinding binos not in budget.
Amen brother. Not trying to say anything negative and we do what we can do. I was lucky on my good glass and found interest free payment plans....only way I could make it happen. I take a Leica 1600 (they gave it to me on trade when my 1200 went TU) with me bow hunting, and use it only when making a stalk. (Spot and Stalk Mule Deer) My kid brings his golf range finder. I can't be messing with binos since I already know I'm going after it.

I have the EL Range primarily because Swarvo has the best glass and I have ranged animals out to a mile.

I also carry a Sig range finder with weather and ballistics.

If I had to do over I would get the NL Pure do to size and weight…. I don't feel like in need another range finder the Sig gets it done.

Recent Posts