What is the hardest big game tag that you were able draw?

I recently drew a big horn sheep tag in my home state of South Dakota. As you can imagine, I feel like the luckiest guy on the planet. I was just wondering what other difficult tags members on the forum have drawn? It took me 14 years to pull this tag. What say you?
Wow, congratulations on drawing the big horn sheep tag! That's incredible, especially after 14 years of waiting. You must be over the moon.

I haven't drawn anything quite that prestigious, but I did manage to pull an elk tag in Montana a few years back after a long wait. It felt like hitting the jackpot, and the experience was unforgettable.

I recently drew a big horn sheep tag in my home state of South Dakota. As you can imagine, I feel like the luckiest guy on the planet. I was just wondering what other difficult tags members on the forum have drawn? It took me 14 years to pull this tag. What say you?
Waited 21 years on a limited entry mule deer tag in Utah and finally drew it in 2021. I have 25 points toward Moose and Sheep here in Washington and like Outdrmn, I to am starting to fossilize!

I drew a once in a lifetime ND moose tag three years ago. Otherwise I've never drawn a tag statistically I shouldn't have. I usually draw a year or two after I should draw actually.

I've only drawn 3 rifle buck tags in ND in the last 14 years. I have friends applying in the same unit that have drawn 6 or 7 buck tags in the same time period.

Thank god for OTC archery tags or I would go nuts.