What do you think they should get?

Not nearly as bad as the "cruel and unusual" that is the "virtually guaranteed" future for my grandchildren and great grandchildren! The destruction of our nation rapidly happing before our eyes…..caused by those allowing the unregulated flow across our borders.

It is our "fellow Americans"(?) that are propagating the destruction of our country that should receive the harshest of treatment! memtb
I completely agree with that. I said they should be fined and deported, though we'd never see the money. Keeping them in a prison system is only going to cost us, the tax payers, even more money and I'm not okay with that either. We already spend way too much money keeping people in prison for either stupid crimes, or executable crimes. To me, this isn't an executable crime. I do believe these individuals should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law, have American felonies on their record and be deported. Along with every other illegal immigrant. I don't believe executing illegals is appropriate as someone else in this thread suggested, they are still human after all. Since we're getting more into it (I'm sure Len will show up soon to shut this thread down if it keeps going this route), the border does need to be shut and we need to get a handle on illegal immigration. I grew up in AZ so I have a pretty good idea of how bad it can be. My last name is also Chavez, but that doesn't mean I think illegal immigration is okay. I've also served this country and gone to war for it so I value it quite a bit, and I've sworn oaths to defend our Constitution. Even though I was told that I don't have any pride in my Nation.

Last edited:
That's...not true. The constitution makes a distinction between a "citizen" and a "person" and uses each term deliberately. Many of the rights enshrined in the constitution apply to all persons, like the right to a trial and due process. It doesn't matter if they're here legally.

"No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President..."

Fifth Amendment-
"No person shall be held to answer..."

Fifteenth Amendment-
"The right of citizens of the United States to vote shall not be denied..."

So, they have some rights, just not all of the same rights as a U.S. citizen. Much of what people are proposing here is clearly unconstitutional. I don't think we should advocate ignoring constitutional amendments we find inconvenient.
Exactly! Some of these posts show what appears to be straight racism, and it's quite disgusting to me. Makes me wonder, what I'll get when I just said what my last name is.

Exactly! Some of these posts show what appears to be straight racism, and it's quite disgusting to me. Makes me wonder, what I'll get when I just said my last name is.
You're not wrong. I'm sure they'll tell you that "you're one of the good ones." :rolleyes: It's a wonder hunter recruitment numbers are declining when we're such a welcoming community.

Exactly! Some of these posts show what appears to be straight racism, and it's quite disgusting to me. Makes me wonder, what I'll get when I just said what my last name is.

The response that you deserve is beneath me! I have good friends of numerous races…..but, they are pro America! Anyone else is my enemy and should be treated as such…..if they are American citizens, then they are treasonous! memtb

The response that you deserve is beneath me! I have good friends of numerous races…..but, they are pro America! Anyone else is my enemy and should be treated as such! memtb
Sure I agree. I'm not talking about your responses. Read back through the thread and tell me you don't see racism. I'd be surprised if you don't see it. I've read the whole thing, a couple of times. Seems as though some others agree too. I don't think you're being racist, I didn't suggest that. If you thought I did, I'm sorry. I thought you and I were having a somewhat productive conversation there for a minute, but idk.

That's...not true. The constitution makes a distinction between a "citizen" and a "person" and uses each term deliberately. Many of the rights enshrined in the constitution apply to all persons, like the right to a trial and due process. It doesn't matter if they're here legally.

"No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President..."

Fifth Amendment-
"No person shall be held to answer..."

Fifteenth Amendment-
"The right of citizens of the United States to vote shall not be denied..."

So, they have some rights, just not all of the same rights as a U.S. citizen. Much of what people are proposing here is clearly unconstitutional. I don't think we should advocate ignoring constitutional amendments we find inconvenient.
I only advocate deportation for those here illegally! I don't think deportation for those here illegally would be considered unConstitutional …..perhaps a Constitution scholar, such as yourself, can correct me! memtb

I only advocate deportation for those hear illegally! I don't think deportation for those here illegally would be considered unConstitutional …..perhaps a Constitution scholar, such as yourself, can correct me! memtb
Nah, deportation is the right thing. As I said, I didn't think your posts were racist. Some of the others were though. I definitely think we should deport as many of them as we can, the remain in Mexico policy should be reinstated. If you're trying to get here on an asylum claim, do it right. If not don't cross that border or you're getting turned around as soon as the bus fills up.

Sure I agree. I'm not talking about your responses. Read back through the thread and tell me you don't see racism. I'd be surprised if you don't see it. I've read the whole thing, a couple of times. Seems as though some others agree too. I don't think you're being racist, I didn't suggest that. If you thought I did, I'm sorry. I thought you and I were having a somewhat productive conversation there for a minute, but idk.

Thank You. If I come off as racist….I apologize!

I am very passionate about the demise of our nation and am very anxious about the future of my grand kids and great grandkids! I have no regrets for despising and wishing the worst upon those seeking to destroy their future! memtb

Thank You. If I come off as racist….I apologize!

I am very passionate about the demise of our nation and am very anxious about the future of my grand kids and great grandkids! I have no regrets for despising and wishing the worst upon those seeking to destroy their future! memtb
I'm right there with you. I do however think the shooting of a bird isn't going to be the demise of our Nation. There's more to it than that. I don't think illegal immigration is going to be the downfall either. There's so much other BS going on, especially right now, that's tearing our country apart. Granted this had led to an increase of illegal immigration and the lack of ability to prosecute that illegal immigration.

Last edited:

Recent Posts