What a mess

View attachment 126314 View attachment 126315 Spotted a coyote this morning out in the pasture. Grabbed my 338 and took a shot from the driveway. Some how I missed. Then I noticed the rebar we used as a tree stake was wiggling. Didn't see it in my scope.

Half hour later coyote comes back. Grabbed the 243 and dropped it at 460 yards.
Nice photos! I too protect my property & possessions with VARIOUS HIGH SPEED WIRELESS DEVICES! A'int technology GREAT! Theosmithjr

Great shot not much windage on a piece of rebar even at 5 yds lol. I bet that sounded crazy that close.
Good job on that yote!

Here in Co there is a bounty on them. The county will give you $5.00 for every pair of ears. They are really harming the deer population, so I shoot them when I can.
I just leave um to the birds

Always wanted a .338, just never really needed one. I had a sweet little Kimber Montana in .243. I was shooting 58 gr V-Max's at just over 3900 FPS. It was a dog slaying machine! Shots out around 500 and they dropped in their tracks. I'll have another eventually. And may have to get that .338 one day too... looks like it makes a good coyote gun.
Looks to me like the .338 is a better rebar gun.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.