Vortex Razor GenIII 6-36x56 - Did Vortex Mess Up?

orkan

I've recently been harassed about not being on the "freedom network" over on Rumble. So here's the brand new review of Vortex's latest offering, going up on our Rumble channel before anywhere else. Share this around folks! If this scope doesn't generate enough interest to get some views... then I guess I don't need to be on Rumble. So here it is, first on LRH. (and before anyone asks... I bought the scope. Vortex didn't give it to me.)

Also, don't forget to change the video quality to 4k in the player, because I assure you... it looks and sounds awesome, not the pixelated garbage which you see by default on Rumble. Don't forget to subscribe to our channel!

Use this referral link to get signed up on Rumble if you have an interest - https://rumble.com/register/primalrights/

Is this new model from Vortex a disaster?

Buy on amazon
Vortex Razor HD GenIII (Gen3) 6-36x56 - https://amzn.to/35zGdmO
^ amazon affiliate link

-----------
Follow on Instagram
Subscribe on YouTube
Amazon Affiliate

Last edited:
I'm very happy with mine so far. The zeroing is very easy, a breath of fresh air compared to the average system.

I have already lost my little vortex Allen screw do-hicky

I'm very happy with mine so far. The zeroing is very easy, a breath of fresh air compared to the average system.

I have already lost my little vortex Allen screw do-hicky
Maybe time for name change to.....".Do-hicky-less".......

Greg
GOOD REVIEW
We like Vortex, but also really like NF. We were fortunate to purchase several NF Atarc 7X35X56 in the low $3K range. Now that Vortex has raised prices on all their products (I thought for years they were underpriced). We really want one to try, but if we can still get the NF for close to the same price???
Might just sell some of our Vortex HD Gen IIs to fund a Gen III
Thanks again for this review!
God Bless
Len & Jill

Recent Posts