What a blessing.

Yes I agree we all are blessed! We are very fortunate and have many things to be grateful for. I have no idea why we have been placed on this journey but am sure it is for a good reason. I pray our Country and God given rights will prevail, and that we become stronger as we learn and help each other.

Yes I agree we all are blessed! We are very fortunate and have many things to be grateful for. I have no idea why we have been placed on this journey but am sure it is for a good reason. I pray our Country and God given rights will prevail, and that we become stronger as we learn and help each other.
Perfectly put, the divisive will be laid to rest and no man nor politician sits on the throne.

I'll re--state from time to time,,,that what a blessing this site is and HAS BECOME a site that the WOMEN and MEN ( of GOD ) can voice themselves .Amazed at the number that come forward with just saying Amen or Blessed,someday I'll be able to shake you all's hand...Thanks for posting AND THANKS FOR A SITE THAT IS WELCOMING.....😇🙏