What .257 bullet are you shooting?

133 grain Berger is probably the easiest to find in .257 now! Seen a couple places have them now! My stockpile will last me a few years! Anything that can be shot out of a factory is hard to find. 103 hammer hunter are also a great bullet for 1 in 9 tiwist min. and very available.

Is your load data and workup for these posted?
Lots of good info in here. I think some of mine is as well.

Just received 103 HH for my 257bee. Was going to start with H1000. Is there a better choice for that weight? From what I'm concluding on this post, the 1000 may be a little slow for the 103?? Anyone with experience have any thoughts? I'm a 1-9 twist Brux barrel 26 inch. Thanks!!

I can't even tell you how many critters have met their maker from my 257 with 100 Grain TTSX Barnes bullets. Ive killed two bulls, several cows and countless Mule Deer with it. Nothing long range but out to 400 yards and have never had to look for one father than what you could see from the point where the bullet impacted the animal. Love the caliber and love the TTSX.

I'm in the process of gathering parts for a .25SST build. I had planned on shooting the heavies, not specifically for their BC. But because I have a good bit H1000. I really like this powder in my 6.5rsaum. But with the shortage of 131 ACEs and 133 Bergen's, I'm looking for options. it has me reconsidering and thinking another 6.5???
Swift A-frames have never done me wrong. The scirocco II is a great choice also.

Im shooting 98 gr Hammers at 3150 in my 257 Roberts and 3375 in one of my 25-06s……they're both "Hammers" on whitetail and hogs. I've probably taken around 20-25 animals with them! Not the heavy bullet you're looking for but they work!

Im an outlier. I use the 25-06 in two break open guns, one is 26", other is 15". 100 Sierra Game Kings over IMR4350. 3300 and 2800, respectively. I use these for deer and smaller critters. Quite flat to 400, soft and quick bullet upset. Deer and goats fall, marmots pop. And they used to be cheap.