What’s everybody using for iPhone ballistic apps ?

When I was in high school I had a Viet Nam era dial range finder for bow hunting. I never ever used it for rifle season. Man how the times have changed.

I'm rite where you're at. the only one I've used is ballistic arc. but sometime certain things work, and certain things don't when I need it. So I would also like to hear from others. there cheap enough, to have a few.
Same here and tagging in.

Arc is not that great. Had ballistic ae and arc. Deleted both.

Strelock, shooter, applied ballistics are by far the most popular for apps. Generally lots of help Can be had from forums or Facebook geoups.
TAKE THAT BACK!!! LOL I did notice some discrepancies. I wasn't sure if it was me or the app.

I've had some issues with it out past 1100 yards. but I wasn't sure if it was the way the scope was mounted, me, or the app. The same scope mounted on two different rifles. Could be the scope not tracking correctly. But my near vision isn't as good as it used to be so I could be mounting the scope off a little twice lol.

If I put the right data in, Streloc pro always gives me a good solution. Very easy to use too. Able to save multiple rifles and multiple loads for each rifle. I like the reticle feature too. I have 2 rifles I don't dial but have BDC reticles. Tape the laminated sheet to the stock and I'm good to go.

I've had some issues with it out past 1100 yards. but I wasn't sure if it was the way the scope was mounted, me, or the app. The same scope mounted on two different rifles. Could be the scope not tracking correctly. But my near vision isn't as good as it used to be so I could be mounting the scope off a little twice lol.
Lots can be happening out there. Thermals, mirage, shooter alignment, scope tracking, blah blah blah. I can generally run any of the apps and wind up with solutions within .5 of each other. I personally don't think any are flawed in the solution department. People get into chevy vs ford arguments but for me its more ford f150 vs 250 vs bronco etc. Its the same family but different levels of gizmos and ease of use. Ballistic AE has a neat wind segmenting section that allows the user to input lots of wind scenarios to play with cross wind components. None have a vertical wind component except for aerodynamic jump and some don't have that. So as a user you have to decide what features are most important to you and why. For me, I desire a very easy, fast, and intuitive app. If I have to fumble around trying to find the right rifle and ammo profile, mess around with atmospheric and target inputs, its not going to work for me. At one point I had 7 apps on the phone to work through and understand. It was part of the gig when instructing new students and it seems they would show up with a pile of different apps.