Applied Ballistics Mobile app now available for iPhone

Is there any chance that you could make an option to input numbers from a cosine indicator for look angle?

Thanks, Tomaž

Glad to see that the new Kestrel 4500/AB program will soon incorporate my H 59 reticle.

I'll be getting it in October so that should mean all the major bugs will be corrected.

With my Bushnell ARC 1 Mile LRF 10 X 42 binoculars and a Kestrel/AB unit I should be able to quickly find very accurate firing solutions. (Now for a laser "wind reader". hee, hee.) Wind is my nemesis!

It will be nice to see if the Kestrel/AB up-down angle compensation is close to what my LRF binoculars say. Since the 1 Mile ARC binos use only ballistic groups and not discrete cartridge ballistics I know to trust the Kestrel/AB solution and not the binos.

The app is much better now with the upgrade, but i want to insert zero data and when entering TEMPERATURE (*C) it still multiplies numbers to infinity...

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.