Applied Ballistics Mobile app

I recently started a new thread that hopefully some current Applied Ballistics users can answer on this app and how the app calculates Coriolis drift. Bryan Litz or DocUSMCRetired, can you guys help out here?

Basically, I'm just wondering if the Applied Ballistics app uses the shooting inclination/declination in calculating the horizontal drift component of the Coriolis effect?

http://www.longrangehunting.com/forums/f19/question-applied-ballistics-app-coriolis-169340/

hi guys
I am using AB Mobile on my iphone and have some problems...maybe someone can help me.
I am from Europe

1. sometimes when I am looking a ballistic Table, it shows me only path on 0 range(bore high), other informations are all 0
2. also in Table, path on my zero range is not exactly a 0 ...( I check may settings, and zero range is on 100m, and zero hight and offset are 0. Zero atmosferics are turned off)
3. When I put in ballistic calibration ( I put only 1 range correction), it does not change a table always, and when it does, it change only path (inches) and not a path for scope corrections.

I was trying some other settings, and was checking all my inputs, but it looks like it does not work good.. I have feeling it does not change nohing in Table..

what is wrong with app?

hi guys
I am using AB Mobile on my iphone and have some problems...maybe someone can help me.
I am from Europe

1. sometimes when I am looking a ballistic Table, it shows me only path on 0 range(bore high), other informations are all 0
2. also in Table, path on my zero range is not exactly a 0 ...( I check may settings, and zero range is on 100m, and zero hight and offset are 0. Zero atmosferics are turned off)
3. When I put in ballistic calibration ( I put only 1 range correction), it does not change a table always, and when it does, it change only path (inches) and not a path for scope corrections.

I was trying some other settings, and was checking all my inputs, but it looks like it does not work good.. I have feeling it does not change nohing in Table..

what is wrong with app?

The firing solution of 0 is a bug we are working on. Some users have been able to fix it with a clean install, or by going to the ammo profile and switching to G1 saving, then switching back to G7. If you see you have no G7 BC that's why you have a firing solution of 0.

I checket it, and all inputs seems to be ok.. :(
what about other two questions?
It is hard to trust these app, if I have to check outputs every time

hi guys
I am from Europe

what is wrong with app?
I had problems with my 0 range also. And I can't enter another load or edit the existent ones. Finally I said forget it and called AB a loss and a lesson learned and bought a different ballistic ap. I suggest you do the same.

hey guys...
I have another questions ...
AB app does not allowed me to put in an NEGATIVE Density altitude...
Why? So I can not callculate ballisticks charts for lower altitudes or winter teperatures ( using DA)

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.