Applied Ballistics® New! Mobile Laboratory!

Will you be at the 2019 Precision Rifle Expo at Blakely? Will you be staying late/arriving early so individuals might actually shoot their own rigs?? (PRE prohibits private firearms for their safety liability.) That would be really interesting. Where might we find your actual event schedule and details?

Yes we will be on site, and we will be running the ELR Range at the facility. What shooters are allowed to do will be up to what they allow us to allow.

Yes we will be on site, and we will be running the ELR Range at the facility. What shooters are allowed to do will be up to what they allow us to allow.
Doc, PRE admin does not permit personal firearms of any type on site......long guns or CCW....per extensive discussion with Phil Cashin last year. I understand PRE's liability aversion, but it is a shooting range!! Had difficulty seeing the bottom line difference to the attendee between this event policy and a Liberal Gun Free Zone... :) :) :) What firearms will be available at your booth? How will your booth function? Appreciate the feedback. Demo by AB personnel only or active shooting participation by attendees .......supplied firearms......as private firearms are not permissible?

Doc, PRE admin does not permit personal firearms of any type on site......long guns or CCW....per extensive discussion with Phil Cashin last year. I understand PRE's liability aversion, but it is a shooting range!! Had difficulty seeing the bottom line difference to the attendee between this event policy and a Liberal Gun Free Zone... :) :) :) What firearms will be available at your booth? How will your booth function? Appreciate the feedback. Demo by AB personnel only or active shooting participation by attendees .......supplied firearms......as private firearms are not permissible?

This is still in discussion because some parts of the lab will more than likely be off limits to the public. But we are working out the plans now, so I do not have a definitive answer yet. I don't want to say something then have someone show up and that not be true basically. We will have more information as we get closer.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.