Iphone Applied Ballistics Help

kbaerg

I am helping a friend get Applied Ballistics on his iPhone and am having a hard time with his setup. I have been using AB on my Android for a while so I know my way around ( I Think):). what I am running into is when we setup his 260 ackley, his 100 yard zero is not correlating. It's telling us to dial DOWN and is showing his zero at 165. I am including all the pictures off his phone with the setup. hopefully it's input error someplace I'm missing. I sent him home and said I would look into it and ask here. (Sorry about the rotated pics.)

Attachments

• Add Firearm.jpg
    Add Firearm.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 64
  • Add Firearm 2.jpg
    Add Firearm 2.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 78
  • Bullet Profile.jpg
    Bullet Profile.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 68
  • Bullet profile 2.jpg
    Bullet profile 2.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 70
Go to the environment screen, the one right before the data card. Go too wind speed and enter zero. I believe windspeed is set at 10mph from the factory. The 10mph will change your zero if it's zeroed in no wind.

This is due to aerodynamic jump. If you set the wind speed to 0, it will go away. If you reverse the wind direction between 3 and 9 o'clock you will see this shift.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.