What’s everybody using for iPhone ballistic apps ?

It's pretty useful and serves several functions. Have you seen them?
Yes, It was a gadget I got along fine shooting to 500ish yards.
Abilities have increased and keep growing each season and along with conditions at longer distances are much more critical. FOR ME, LR starts at 500 now and with my 7RM and it's current optics I can shoot rocks to 1150yds.
I have never killed anything past 647yards.
But I want to.
So here I come gadgets- get ready

They don't give them away either🤨

Unless I get something like the Kestrel that has its built in app, relying on a cell phone and service is a no go.
Pretty sure I'm getting the Kestrel 5700 and I'll add the upgrades if I need to.

How do the two compare ?
I've had them both for years Applied Ballistics, LLC was $30 Shooter was $10 read my above replies I use Shooter if that tells you anything
0FD74530-1981-4D39-B337-FF2F33CEDCDE.png

I am very old school and like to keep gadgets to a minimum. Dial up scope, LRF and my STRELOK PRO. Many features to like and works for hunting, NRL22 and rifle silhouette matches. For hunting I make up dope cards in camp the day before hunting because you won't usually have time to put in numbers when you have game in sight. STRELOK has many useful features from the different targets displayed with your scopes reticle to being able to adjust clicks if your scope is not dialing exactly MIL or MOA.

How do the two compare ?
Very similar. Ab has more features for those really nerding out. Both are intuitive. Shooter is easier and more simple for someone wanting a basic system that produces accurate results. Shooter doesn't have aerodynamic jump, so super windy and elr, need to do a hand/head calculation. Easy enough to do but for a new guy, not so much.

But if ya don't have service, the apps are useless correct? I typically practice in areas close to or very similar to were I hunt in the off season. That is where these things will be most beneficial to me.
And I agree with the dope cards, They have worked very well for me.