Weird Dreams Elk Hunting

I have a reoccurring dream, been going on for many years and usually happens multiple times a year but only in the backcountry. A bear grabs me by the feet and is dragging me out of the tent/tarp or whatever sleeping setup I am using. Luckily I am not worried about animals in the woods and I sleep fairly well out there😆
It's getting to a big problem here in Montana with the Grizzley Bears.

I have a reoccurring dream, been going on for many years and usually happens multiple times a year but only in the backcountry. A bear grabs me by the feet and is dragging me out of the tent/tarp or whatever sleeping setup I am using. Luckily I am not worried about animals in the woods and I sleep fairly well out there😆
Beats dying in a nursing home

Many years ago we where camped in a remote basin in Great Bear.My friends brother was worried about bears,wanted his rifle in are small tent.We had a horse camp for the weekend.I told him you worry too much.Headed out in morning and made it maybe 150 yrds and found carcass of elk with a front shoulder left, recent rifle kill,bear scatt and big grizz tracks all over.I didnt sleep to good next night,never told the brother.
My son related a night we camped this year.Middle of night I say '' Im going to shoot you", bout 1/2 hr later I say "POW'' ''GOTCHYA''