VX5HD 4-20x52 - Anybody have any experience with this scope?

I have heard plenty of different people state this but never with any proof that the statement is true.
Does it say this on Leupolds web site ?
Did anyone actually hear this first hand from Leupold?
Theres a chart that the sales reps carry around
Vx5hd, vx6hd and mark 5hd all same glass. Maybe someone here has a pic of said chart.

Well I done did it!!!
Mark 5hd 3.6-18 with illumination ordered!!!
I think I have decided on the 4-20x52...I think it will be perfect for what I want to use it for.

Enjoy the Mark 5, I don't think you can go wrong with any of them. I can't get behind the FFPs for hunting. I don't shoot PRS - which is where the FFPs shine.

I hear you on the ffp and comps. I dont do any of that and the only reason I went with another one is the fact I got illumination. If I dont like it then someone will probably get a pretty good deal on it haha
Where are you located (you can PM me if you want)? If you were close I'd let you take a look through the Impact 29 which will be the same reticle thickness as the tmoa.

Theres a chart that the sales reps carry around
Vx5hd, vx6hd and mark 5hd all same glass. Maybe someone here has a pic of said chart.
Just spoke with tech at Leupold: glass for VX6 and Mark 5 is not the same. Different formulas and different coatings. His words.

Wondering if anybody has one of these and what their thoughts were? I have a couple VX5HD 3-15x56 scopes and absolutely love them. Been debating between a VX6HD 3-18x50 or this 4-20x52. I need new rings anyway, so buying the 34mm isn't that big of a deal to me. I don't really need illumination, but having it never hurts. It will be going on a CA BA tactical in 6.5 prc. Want a leupold because I've decided weight is a factor.

Also, they offer the 4-20x52 with a regular ZL2 low profile turret and a ZL3 target turret. Am looking at the ZL3 target turret model - anybody have any experience with those?
I have the VX5 2-12-42, and just scored a 301 yd kill on a mule deer. Worked as advertised with my cds dial, Weatherby VG in 6.5 CM. I just think the crosshair is a bit to thick, and the elevations clicks are a little mushy. I am also considering the VX6 6x18-44mm model in a new 6.5 prc. For a bit more money my second choice now is the Swarovski Z5 3.5x18-44mm. I am going to Cabelas and look at them side by side to see which way to go.

I have an older VX6 with a couple different CDS turrets. And a new VX6 HD that I haven't had a CDS turret made for yet. I like them better than any other scope I have and have had now problems with either. Crystal clear glass. I'm not easy on them for sure.

I have the VX-5HD 4-20x52 CDS-TZL3 with the TMOA reticle on a Canyon Precision built 28 Nosler. Love the scope a lot more than the Viper PST Gen2 I have on my 338 Edge. I'm sure that doesn't help you, but the 34mm tube allows so much more light through for our North Idaho evening shots.
The tube size of this scope has nothing to do with allowing more light through.

Wondering if anybody has one of these and what their thoughts were? I have a couple VX5HD 3-15x56 scopes and absolutely love them. Been debating between a VX6HD 3-18x50 or this 4-20x52. I need new rings anyway, so buying the 34mm isn't that big of a deal to me. I don't really need illumination, but having it never hurts. It will be going on a CA BA tactical in 6.5 prc. Want a leupold because I've decided weight is a factor.

Also, they offer the 4-20x52 with a regular ZL2 low profile turret and a ZL3 target turret. Am looking at the ZL3 target turret model - anybody have any experience with those?
I have two VX-6 4-24s with varmint reticles. I like them.

Here is my .03 cents worth. I don't own one but just got done working with 2 of them on a client's guns. One a 300prc and a smokeless muzzleloader that belts 300 gn bullets at 2750 fps. Scopes have not broken. You guys all know the good already so I won't bore you. But the problem we ran into is that the moa turrets are not even close to moa. So when he had the custom turrets made they were useless. He was almost in full panic mode. So I had to go to the range for the day and make him custom tape turrets that we're all shot on paper verified. Leupold was called and I talked to them and all they said was send them back and they would be recalibrated.
Shep

My turret should be here any day and I will verify. My buddies VX6 on his 28 Nosler was spot on out to 1000 so far. Hasnt tried it to the 1600 it can dial for yet.