vortex optics

outofsight

so i am a blind man, and recently i have been caught up in a few discussions about hunting optics. this is a very serious topic for someone like myself. i just cant seem to find anything that will work for me. ive spent thousands of dollars on the worst optics a man could buy. everything seems to be black when i look down them. however i have heard that the quality of the vortex razor hd is crazy!! i would love to know if you guys and gals have any advice for a blind man like myself?

Are you really blind or are you referring to when you look through a scope?

If you're seeing black when you look through a scope it sounds like you're not using the correct eye relief when looking through a scope. Eye relief means the distanced between the eye and the ocular end of the scope. Try varying the distance, and moving the scope around, to see if you can get an image.

I have a gen 1 Razor HD and it's nice. But I can see through most other scopes.

so i am a blind man, and recently i have been caught up in a few discussions about hunting optics. this is a very serious topic for someone like myself. i just cant seem to find anything that will work for me. ive spent thousands of dollars on the worst optics a man could buy. everything seems to be black when i look down them. however i have heard that the quality of the vortex razor hd is crazy!! i would love to know if you guys and gals have any advice for a blind man like myself?

Welcome to LRH and enjoy!

I agree with ShtrRdy, it needs further explanation.

Are you really blind or are you referring to when you look through a scope?

Nice screen name BTW!

Are you a woman? Were you in Sportsman the other day? I saw a woman the other day at Sportsman with a Zeiss scope against her eye. She was looking into the objective end! A man suggested she turn it around, hold it about four inches from here eye, and look through the ocular end.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.