• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Very First APS 300 Raptor for sale

WOW!! nice rig indeed. Love The stock color really stands out. Say Kirby do you still Have that all white cerakoted .338 edge that one of your customers was trying to sell?

What do you foresee the 338 raptor running the 300 grain bullets? The 7mm would be a force that few have seen. It would run scary speeds.

I have a potential buyer coming to the shop tomorrow to check it out and then I have one offer if the first buyer does not take the rifle.

If both fall through, I will repost status.

legal hunting weight for Idaho is 16lbs. I believe it is do to someone in the past using 30lb .50 bmg type rifles to drop elk etc... but not 100% sure about that but. That would be the rumor anyway. Havn't asked fish and game about it just the word via grapevine.

Wow, im from east coast and never heard of anything like that. 2 years ago i was in Co elk hunting on last morning my outfitter told me to go to back up gun because my nfx 5.5x22x50 had a illum. reticle and illegal to hunt with in Co. I broke out my 25 wsm with same scope and he didnt know the difference.

Yep, 16 lb weight limit, thats complete rifle in the field including optics, bipod and any other accessaries that are used on the rifle. Directly focused at making the use of the 50 BMG illegal for big game hunting "WITHOUT" actually making the 50 BMG illegal for big game hunting!!!!