• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED APS Raptor Hybrid rifle project for sale

Fiftydriver

Official LRH Sponsor
Hey Guys,

Had a customer contact me needing to sell his project that he has on the books with me. He has some medical reasons for the selling of the project. Anyway, basically, the project is for one of my Raptor Hybrid rifles which is simply a Raptor LRSS but with a lighter conventional contoured fluted barrel. Here are the specs for the project:

APS Raptor Hunter receiver
20 moa pinned, full length Stainless steel rail base
Holland Comp recoil lug
Lilja SS, #7 contour, fluted barrel, 338 cal, 1-10 twist, 30" finish length
Medium Painkiller muzzle brake
Cerakote metal finish in flat black
McMillan A-5 tactical stock with Adjustable CP, 1" decelerator recoil pad, black finish, tactical swivel stud package
Jewell trigger with top safety
Seekins DM sytems
APS custom pillar bedding
Custom 338 Allen Xpress loading die set
100 pieces formed 338 AX brass
Shipping hard case
Shipping with full insurance charge to your FFL

Total.................................$5352

Again, this is a project. All parts other then the DM system are in stock and once that gets here I will be able to start the build. So basically, you would be getting a full custom rifle but instead of a 16-17 month wait, you would be looking at 2-3 month estimate.

There are some options for this project as well if you wanted to change things. Stock and Receivers are set but if someone wanted a different chambering such as a 338 Lapua or 338 Norma Mag that would be an option as well.

I would also be willing to change out barrels also so if someone wanted a different chambering, we could also make that change but has to be based on a Lapua parent case such as my 7mm Allen Magnum or 300 Allen Xpress for example. We could also change out the barrel for and make this a full blown Raptor LRSS with my custom LRSS barrel contour with dual flute pattern that so many like.

This rifle was ordered with a cerakote finish. If this is something you did not want, we can step back to a standard Bead Blast matte finish and take some off the price.

Also could change the DM system to something that may be a bit easier to get our hands on.

The customer wants to recover his Deposit payment so to take over this project, the total needed to be paid would be $2676. This initial payment is non negotiable but final price could be changed noticeably depending on changes made. There would be no additional cost to change out barrels. Would just swop them out.

Let me know if you have questions at [email protected]

Need to sell this as soon as possible so first one to get me $2676 fps gets the project and cuts shipping time for an APS Raptor rifle down by about 75%.

Thanks guys.

Very cool of you to help the guy out like that and offer so much flexibility to the new buyer!

Re: APS Raptor Hybrid rifle project for sale, SOLD

Sorry guys, project sold pending funds but I do have a couple other projects that may be coming available so if you want information on them, shoot me an e-mail at [email protected]

These two other projects are an APS Stalker in 338 AX and an APS XHS in 338 AM.