Unpacking The Garmin Xero C1 Pro Chronograph

This is Garmin, I doubt you'll have to wait that long at all. I believe optics planet has them in stock with free shipping. However a few
years back they were notorious for leading you to believe an item was in stock, but you end up waiting a month or two more for it to ship.
That's still true today and if you order the Garmin you will wait for an indetermined period of time. However, they list an estimated delivery date.

I'll admit that I have not yet taken the time to do any research on this Garmin unit. Other than being significantly more convenient (size, weight, etc.), what will this unit do that the LabRadar will not?

I'll admit that I have not yet taken the time to do any research on this Garmin unit. Other than being significantly more convenient (size, weight, etc.), what will this unit do that the LabRadar will not?
My understanding is it's far easier to aim and trigger. No external triggers needed for suppressors and no issues with fine tuning aiming.

Is it true? Idk I'll find out

My understanding is it's far easier to aim and trigger. No external triggers needed for suppressors and no issues with fine tuning aiming.

Is it true? Idk I'll find out
I think there is a possibility that the LabR units may be fairly inconsistent unit to unit. I have one that basically never misses & have no issue aiming with an aftermarket peep. Also, no external trigger & I have no issues getting good readings shooting suppressed.

However, I have buddies that have a fair amount of trouble with their LabRs. No clue if it's generational, software upgrades or just plain inconsistencies.

Guess I got lucky.

Recent Posts