Unpacking The Garmin Xero C1 Pro Chronograph

I'm surprised this didn't come with some sort of case.

Cole tac released one the other day. There's also several cases on Amazon that'll work. I've seen people post these:

IMG_3995.png

IMG_3996.png
IMG_3997.png

My understanding is it's far easier to aim and trigger. No external triggers needed for suppressors and no issues with fine tuning aiming.

Is it true? Idk I'll find out
I'm tickled pink.

This thing is absurdly easy to use. My BAR was always a pain mounting a magneto with the BOSS brake.

Literally sit it down pointed at the target and shoot, then it syncs the whole session to my phone, so distinguishing different loads is easy
9E6EF3A0-1598-4883-BB7D-9775313FE0D0.jpeg
BEFC3EC4-469E-4FB4-9B0F-3E43656B205B.png

I wouldn't be afraid of the B/O. I ordered mine about 2 week ago in Canada and they said not shipping until mid Dec and they showed up this passed Tuesday.

Now for that picture I take it Garmin blew LR out of the tracks.
I never used either. Still use my CED millenium.

I have the Labradar, the MAGNETO V3 and I just got the Garmin C1, took it to the range with a known loading for my 260 Rem, it was within 1 fps and SD/ES were identical compared to the other 2 chronys. I am not getting rid of the others, as backups are a good thing, but this little thing is so convenient to use and so easy, I am thrilled. Used it with an unbraked and braked rifle w/o a single shot missed, I had it about 5 inches from the barrel to the side and 10 inches back at first, moved it to minimum and maximum suggested angles and it read the same with each shot. Person next to me 3 feet away with an M1A scout with a brake, never picked up their shots. When you move the unit it actually shuts off the doppler to not pick up any extraneous artifacts. So far, so good and again, just so easy to use.

I finally tested mine with my supressor and still hasn't dropped a shot.

I also had it jumping around like jacks on the table with that braked win mag and even directly in the concussion zone it never missed a beat. Magneto will be for sale soon, maybe I can get a happy meal for it 😂