Garmin Xero C1 doesn't connect to my phone

stiff neck

It connected perfectly the first time. My second outing it would not correct so I had to unpair my phone and remove it, then add device and re-pair it. It worked for the next several outings.

On my last outing it once again would not connect. I hadn't changed anything, but my phone did update... It wouldn't connect. The same procedure as above fixed it. Until I turned it off, then I had to do it all over again.

Why won't it automatically pair with my phone? I'm guessing it's a phone setting I did. Any ideas?

This is where the internet is your friend. You can find instructions fairly easily there. It all has to do with Settings and Bluetooth being on.

Samsung S20 ultra. After I manually unpair and delete my phone via the app, then add new device and re-pair my phone... it works.

But if I shut off the Xero C1 and immediately turn it back on, NO PHONE is paired and it won't pair again unless I delete my phone again and start over. Every time.

There are others having this problem, but nobody wants to address it because everybody elses' Xero C1 works "perfectly every time". It's probably a setting on my phone, but I didn't change anything since the last time I used it.