ULD bullets what calibers What prices

reed mosser

I am a berger bullet dealer and I have pretty much given up on them because their weight varies as much as 3/4 grain form bullet to bullet in the bullets I used. They shot well but I getting tired of sorting them for weight. It seems like the ULD's have the absolute best b.c . But where can I buy them and how about their cost. From the post of fiftydriver they seem to be very accurate. It seems like this bullet manufacture is on the ball with heaviest bullets available with very high B.c. I am just trying to find info because I been thinking of very heavy bullets in light calibers with a B.c in the 0.8 range. And they seem to be available. Thanks any info appreciated

Reed

Richard Graves
Wildcat Bullets
780-352-8592
[email protected]

Fantastic guy to talk to. He will do whatever you want.
He makes some fantastic bullets. I am using his 338 bullets and will be using his .264 bullets. 338 bullets are around .55$ a piece but are very uniform.

I am wanting to make a bullet in 6.5 in the weight range of 120gr+,- with a B.C. of .7-.8. Richard is will be the guy who will do it.

From my memory the .264's are around .35$ give or take

Reed,

Matt has give you the contact information. The 156 gr ULD Rebated Boattail in .257" is truely an impressive bullet. In my 257 AM they will be barreled with a 1-7.5 or 1-8" Lilja. Need to do a little extreme range testing first.

Richard will make whatever you want within reason. The best thing is he will pull in the reigns when you get a little unrealistic. One example was a 180 gr ULD RBBT bullet I wanted for my 6.5mm AM. Richard wisely advised to go a little lighter.

Tell him what you want and he will give you good advise.

The big 156 gr ULD .257" bullets will be running $0.45 each. Not bad for a ULD bullet with a B.C. of +.800 and designed around a heavy tapered jacket for big game hunting.

Drop him a line, Hell of a guy to talk with as Matt has already said.

Kirby Allen(50)

CanadianLefty,

I have some of his new 169.5 gr ULD RBT bullets here for testing right now. Great looking bullet, will be testing them soon in a match 308 I am building and a 30-06 AI. The B.C. of these bullets is right at .600 which is very high compared to any other 168 class bullet I know of in 30 cal.

I do not know what Richard could offer in 180 and 200 gr bullets as far as b.c. but if I were to guess I would say around .650 and .700 at least.

Drop himan e-mail and see what he says about these bullet weights.

Good Shooting

Kirby Allen(50)

canadianlefty, if you contact richard for the bc in the 180s and 200s would you post that for all of us so that we all donot have to e-mail him to ask the same question? I am kind of curious myself.

And Kirby thats way cool that you going to fling some through my .308 when done so we can see how well they work so I'll know befor ordering them? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Thanks to both,
Ben

Shadowman,

Richard designed these bullets specifically for the 308 to 300 WIn Mag class of velocity so I figured they would perform great as a test bullet for your rifle. Now it that reamer would just get here we could see how they do!!!

Soon I suspect.

Kirby Allen(50)

Kirby, Ya know, there's no better way to break in the barrel than with some really coooool custom ammo. Can't wait to see what it will do. You to I bet.

Have fun,
Ben

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.