Tuning for long range

Lots of great info here, it has made a huge difference in my load development. Years ago I use to think that I was dialed in at 100 yards and then I made/found a place to do ladder work at 910 yards WOW that was a eye opener. I have 3 questions Alex.

1. What is your primer seating procedure? touching, slit crush, crush, feel, how many thousands below flush? With what device?

2. Above you referred to annealing brass if it needs it. Do you see any down side to annealing after every firing if I can and don't mind spending the time doing it?

3. You mention above that you liked at least .003 neck tension for best accuracy and I think you were saying for a 30 Nosler. Do you stay right at .003 for smaller calibers ie 6.5 PRC?

Thanks for all the info you have provided for us all here.

I have no problem telling the colors using sharpie brand. I use white butchers paper, but also the back of IBS targets. White coregated plastic works really well.
Thank you everyone for the excellent info on this thread! I'm still reading so forgive me if this has already been stated...if you dip a Q-tip in alcohol and touch any hole, the ink will transfer to the Q-tip and reveal the color.
Keep em coming!
Good luck,
Steve