Tinmey trigger shoe sticking

Every Timney I have installed required widening in the stock to clear the safety lever and filing the trigger guard opening to clear. Along with binding issues, it also induces accuracy problems if not clearanced properly, it will force the action to be rotated slightly/pushed off center until you gain adequate clearance.
Triggertech are not that way, but I still double check for any contact.

well, I replaced the old Timney with an Elite hunter this evening. problem solved... still not sure what I should do with the old trigger, but it's not going on another rifle in it's current state... I simply do not trust it.
Timney is real good with warranty work. Then send it down the road to another buyer. Stuff happens....

well, I replaced the old Timney with an Elite hunter this evening. problem solved... still not sure what I should do with the old trigger, but it's not going on another rifle in it's current state... I simply do not trust it.
Will it work on Rem 721 , need a replacement for one I'm working on in 06 ?

Recent Posts