The Most DISSAPOINTING Bullet there ever was...

Sierra Match Kings. They shoot great but don't shoot an animal with them… save them for paper and steel..
Well they are after all designed to shoot holes in paper. Don't expect them or any other match bullets to be wonderful on big game. They will kill just like green point M855 ammo does, if you hit it right and it doesn't blow up it will zip through the heart and lungs and eventually the animal will die. They however do kill paper targets quite well. I use them and Nosler custom competition for punching holes in targets. They do an exceptional job.

Federal Terminal Ascent bullets. They sure look great on paper....but I've never seen any components for sale. Hammers might not have the best BC numbers, but they are readily available and worked great on the deer I shot this season.

kinda sounds like the Hornady interlock pills we can use in the non-commie areas of the country. You can usually find them, and they do well on critters

Well they are after all designed to shoot holes in paper. Don't expect them or any other match bullets to be wonderful on big game. They will kill just like green point M855 ammo does, if you hit it right and it doesn't blow up it will zip through the heart and lungs and eventually the animal will die. They however do kill paper targets quite well. I use them and Nosler custom competition for punching holes in targets. They do an exceptional job.
You're wrong but that's ok. We're all entitled to our opinions. It's why God gave us thumbs. So we can post nonsense on hunting forums!

Most times I've seen a bullet fail it's really the guy shooting failing to use the right bullet for the job. A soft, squishy bullet will grenade when driven hard. I hard bullet like the dg-x really isn't designed for anything other than a mild mushroom.

I had a failure from my 7-08 shooting 120 Sierra's once; I was an idiot and hit the shoulder with the pill. It should have been in the slats. I shot that deer with a 44 to put it down, then tossed a left hook into the mix because it was still suffering.

Everyone can send me their failed Hornady sst's, Grand slams, and Core-locks that they no longer want. I've had decent accuracy luck and good on game luck with most bullets I've used.

Sorry, can't help ya! Never tried any of the "store clearance sale"bullets! 😂 memtb

Sorry, can't help ya! Never tried any of the "store clearance sale"bullets! 😂 memtb
I've shot most of the makers and styles. A 20 dollar (probably 40 with Bidenflation)box of bullets usually works as well as the boutique pills I've used. Most of my shooting has been done with cheap bullets over the years as I've been dang tight on cash a lot of that time.

Recent Posts