The Fast And Accurate Absolute Hammer 🔥🎯

Zen Archery

I've played with a lot of Absolute Hammers but when I got my 6ARC 345 FPS over published data. I was thrilled. I've pulled this off with a bolt gun but never in a small case AR15.
This is my version of helping those who wanna get in on the speed game.
Going on our annual MLD Deer hunt this weekend can't wait to see how these zippers do!
E0E1F674-AE1C-453B-BE60-A01FAD621C4B.jpeg

Ejector marks, primer leakage. It's all good. I bet he dont drive the speed limit either😆.
He's a pioneer! Pioneers are the first to achieve incredible discoveries… or they end up dead.

Ask Orban during the siege of Constantinople why one of his bombards exploded, killing himself and the entire crew. Someone didn't read the pressure signs.

man I thought we named things weird
Mongoose is that the name of your rifle or a actual chambering 🤷‍♂️
Sorry for derail but the mongoose got me
Cheers
Ha! No worries, it's a 6mm wildcat cartridge from MDWS to run in an AR-15, essentially a 6x45 Improved that has the neck clearance set to not require turning when necking up Lake City 5.56 cases.

@Zen Archery who started this also shoots a 17 Stinger from the same company, and got Hammers over 5000 FPS from that rifle.

A lot of unsafe practices in that video. You're clearly WAY over pressured. Just because the mag primer isn't showing it, the case obviously is.
I would agree with a conventional bullet. Good way to get your face blown off. However, the AH is a different animal altogether and I'm not sure Zen's load is actually over pressured as AH QL data is not reliable. In testing the AH in 243 Win, 6 Rem, 6.5 CM, 7 mm-08, 7 STW and 300WM, I never found signs of high pressure at book max. It is frustrating to travel to the range and having to make a second trip to get up to pressure. After deciding I was just wasting time and components, I now follow a process very similar to that shown in the video. Difference is I start 1 grain under max. It is not for everyone.

I would agree with a conventional bullet. Good way to get your face blown off. However, the AH is a different animal altogether and I'm not sure Zen's load is actually over pressured as AH QL data is not reliable. In testing the AH in 243 Win, 6 Rem, 6.5 CM, 7 mm-08, 7 STW and 300WM, I never found signs of high pressure at book max. It is frustrating to travel to the range and having to make a second trip to get up to pressure. After deciding I was just wasting time and components, I now follow a process very similar to that shown in the video. Difference is I start 1 grain under max. It is not for everyone.
So the pierced primers and ejector marks aren't signs of pressure?

I'm starting to love the hammer Kool aid. First they're faster than anything else but no one can actually verify that with pressure traces, but it's fine because "I've been reloading for x years and I know how to read pressure". Quantifiable data is for idiots that haven't reloaded as long as me.

Now there is all the classic signs of pressure and "well its an AH, so it's probably not over pressure despite every indication to the contrary".

I wonder what will be next.