The bargain 6.5 PRC WORKS

Those cheap guns yall posted suck. I cant believe you are happy with those groups :rolleyes:.............................................

Nice shooting boys

Just buy it on line and have it shipped to your FFL, that's what I did.
Sounds like a plan. I did that twice and the FFL holders gouged me big time. Different FFL holders both times. I might just do that again and do some (better) research .

Sounds like a plan. I did that twice and the FFL holders gouged me big time. Different FFL holders both times. I might just do that again and do some (better) research .
You should never pay more than 20$ for ffl fee. Get a concealed permit and you walk out the door w/o waiting on the paperwork, some states are different tho.

Nice find and shooting happy. I read a good review on the M18 awhile back. One line made me chuckle:
"The M18 stock and barrel finishes come in any color you want, as long as it's black. The Mauser M18 is billed as "The People's Rifle" (Volksgewehr).

Had to have a PRC and EuroOptics came out with their sale on Mauser M18s.

Bought one and put a Athlon Midas 6-24 (another great bargain) on it.

Cleaned bbl with Bore Tech.

Off to range with a box of Hornady match ammo.

3 sighters (one shows on target) and 5 for record.

Looks like a keeper. Have to get it threaded up for can.

View attachment 210203

View attachment 210204
I have heard nothing but good reports on these rifles I have never handled one just curios about the stock is it like cheap tupperware or better quality as I have not seen anything in after market as of yet

I have heard nothing but good reports on these rifles I have never handled one just curios about the stock is it like cheap tupperware or better quality as I have not seen anything in after market as of yet
The M18?

It feels dense and has rubberized grips embedded, feels solid and looks and feels better then a Ruger or Mossberg synthetic. Pretty similar to a Tikka

The M18?

It feels dense and has rubberized grips embedded, feels solid and looks and feels better then a Ruger or Mossberg synthetic. Pretty similar to a Tikka
thank you seems like a very good inexpensive rifle not a cheap one

Three 6.5 PRC's and a 6.5 I planned convert to PRC...holding off in case they come out with one and I can sell the Creedmoor version.

Compared to the Tikka super light stock, the Mauser stock feels better.

They all shoot sub MOA, .75 at worst. Never tried with factory ammo so your results will be different unless you reload.

Attachments

• 9FABF99B-BFDC-4C9B-BD2F-12471CC88789.jpeg
    9FABF99B-BFDC-4C9B-BD2F-12471CC88789.jpeg
    198.2 KB · Views: 125
Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.