Fly Guy,Things I didn't know and help for all of the 6.5 PRC soles out there:
Solution: Order and wait for back-orders to be delivered because the hunt isn't until 2021 thank goodness.
- Berger Elite Hunter 140 gr on back-order (I back-ordered through MidSouth Shooters)
- Berger 156 gr. EOL are available but was looking for the 140 gr.
- Hornady 143 gr ELD-X waitlist
- Ammunition and Brass are a pain in the backside
- Ammunition for the most part is sold-out unless your willing to pay the price gougers
- ADG waitlist
- Hornady sold out and really not a fan of their brass
- gunwerks I'm not that rich
- Nosler December 2020 maybe
- Same for the reloading data
ADG Brass will be available this November (I called them) That is what I am using . I have the ELDX's and have good loads with H1000 and RL26. Also the 124gr Hammer Hunter shows promise. I will tinker with it more if I have time before hunting season this year. I would recommend the Hammer over the ELDX for Elk. I tried the 142gr ABLR's they won't shoot in my gun. If you want the 90 or so I have left PM me. I might be able to spare a box of the ELDX's as well. I believe the Bregara is a 1-8"? I am shooting a Seekins 1-8" 24" (wish it was a 26"). The 131gr Hammer (per conversation with them) will potentially not stabilize in a 1-8", they recommend 1-7.5". I have a box of 50. Good luck for your Daughter and you!