Test and Tune your rifle under AB Doppler Radar

DocUSMCRetired

We have hinted towards this for a while now, but the reality is here. This is your chance to test and tune your rifle in our Laboratory under Doppler Radar.

THE COURSE: The Lab Tune Up Clinic is offered for those shooters looking to gain access to extensive Applied Ballistics Laboratory equipment and radar, to measure and collect the most accurate ballistic inputs available for operation with an AB device.

Additionally, the clinic offers an opportunity to build on AB device knowledge and practical employment to achieve successful target engagement at longer ranges. This course offers attendees an opportunity to work with AB trainers to verify ballistic inputs over radar systems and achieve setup of an individual LR system, generate gun profiles, and employ all basic and advanced AB device features. The laboratory supports measurement of precise ballistic inputs, to get accurate firing solution outputs!

• Scope Calibration and Cant Testing
  • AB Device Profile Calibration
  • Temperature Sensitivity Testing & MV Table Generation
  • Doppler Radar Effective BC Measurement
  • Cold & Clean Bore Application Using AB Devices
  • 200 - 1050 yard Single Target Engagements
  • 200 - 1050 yard Multi Target Engagements
  • Basic & Advanced Management of Gun Profiles
  • AB Ecosystem Connectivity

You can sign up here: https://store.appliedballisticstrai...g40AMugp1zgx8CCfDz3WHXFGz1nQTgfcLCVMXJedJg9uA

Wow. Sounds interesting. I followed the link and came up with this info:
PRICE: $750
DATE: Sep 7-8 2019
LOCATION: Applied Ballistics - 25 S. Main Street, Cedar Springs MI
CALIBER RESTRICTIONS: 0.375 or below
VELOCITY RESTRICTIONS: 0.30 Cal / 3200 Fps
ROUND COUNT: 300
LODGING & MEALS: Individual meal packages and lodging are not included, however numerous lodging and restaurant options are available in vicinity of Grand Rapids and Comstock Park, MI.

NOTE: The Applied Ballistics Laboratory is accessible via a dirt road which may require 4WD or off road vehicle capability.

THE COURSE: The Lab Tune Up Clinic is offered for those shooters looking to gain access to extensive Applied Ballistics Laboratory equipment and radar, to measure and collect the most accurate ballistic inputs available for operation with an AB device.

HOURS: Course participants are requested to meet at the Applied Ballistics main office no later than 7:30am to proceed to the AB Laboratory for the first day of training. The second day of training will be conducted at Marksmanship Training Center, Lake City MI.

Scheduled course hours will formally be 8:00am – 5:00pm. AB Trainers will also be available for follow up discussion and questions upon completion of each training day.

PRE-REQS: US citizen or US person
Participants must be able to produce proof of citizenship or residency status upon request.

PHYSICAL: Be prepared for two days of range shooting regardless of unfavorable weather conditions.

MERCH BUNDLE: An ABTD swag bag will be shipped to the provided address after signup.

EQUIPMENT: Bring your personal AB device or take the opportunity to select between a training Kestrel 5700 ELITE AB or Garmin Foretrex 701B.

Please note the ABTD website equipment lists and restrictions when preparing for this course.

T&C: ABTD reserves the right to cancel courses due to lack of attendance numbers, unforeseen circumstances, or extreme weather conditions. Please read and understand our cancellation and refund policies before course purchase.

Looks great! If you offer it again I'll for sure be there (I'll be deployed for this one).

Hope the class goes well.

Why do you have to offer things like this 30min from my house? Right after having a baby... Maybe next year!

Why do you have to offer things like this 30min from my house? Right after having a baby... Maybe next year!

Yeah, more than 30 min, but I'll drive the 90! There are precious few opportunities to shoot >100 yards in Michigan.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.