Now Shipping - Amazing New LabRadar Doppler Radar Chronograph

Len just published the review by Broz and bigngreen. Still a work in progress (software updates). First production units delayed until ~September.

I think it will be worth the wait. I recall first seeing an engineering prototype of the LabRadar at the Feb 2014 SHOT Show. Given the slow pace of engineering this product, Sept 2015 could still be optimistic for production. Hopefully, the company doesn't throw in the towel before then.

Here is a link to the LabRadar review article - CLICK HERE.

We did get some more bad schedule news and are now being told that the first large shipment will be in September.

Andy,
The last I heard on this unit was an early October release. I know this is completely out of your control and there have been countless delays by Labradar, but can you provide any kind of an update please?
Thanks

No. The unit triggers off the muzzle blast.

How about suppressed guns, and subsonic suppressed. I would need this for load workup duty shooting 90% suppressed and 10% subsonic suppressed. Have had my name on the backorder list for a while already.

LabRadar recently informed us that they will only be sending us a small portion of our first large order because a single part is backordered. They say that they don't expect to be able to send the rest of our order until early January.

I emailed those customers who will be receiving one from the small shipment.

I also emailed the rest of our customers with the bad news of another delay.

If anyone that was fortunate enough to be receiving an order, has an interest in selling their order at a profit, please send me a PM.

Thanks,
Jett

LabRadar recently informed us that they will only be sending us a small portion of our first large order because a single part is backordered. They say that they don't expect to be able to send the rest of our order until early January.

I emailed those customers who will be receiving one from the small shipment.

I also emailed the rest of our customers with the bad news of another delay.

Andy,
Does it still look like the early January shipment is still on schedule?
Thanks,
Jett

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.