Terminus Actions

Thanks for the kind words bdlesh..

Mud~
Short action will accept 3.0" internal box and feed from BDL or AI style center feed mag.
Long action will accept 4.0" internal box mag, and feed from AI center feed mag.

Competition action is AI or AW mag only.

I should be headed south in a few weeks to Barbour Creek, to spend some more time with them. I'll hit you up maybe you can meet me there?
3" internal SA, and 4" internal LA... [email protected]'m getting a chubby. :eek:

Possibly, on one of the weekends. M-F work takes precedence, since I'm on an FAA/DOT job, contractually we always have to be here if they're doing runway or road work. Gotta make that money. ;)

are they by chance controlled round feed. I am hoping to get a.300 PRC in the future but I really want a controlled round feed

Will there be a .223 bolt available immediately? If not, will there ever be one?

Thanks! Looking forward to seeing this.

Thanks for the kind words bdlesh.. mlm

Mud~
Short action will accept 3.0" internal box and feed from BDL or AI style center feed mag.
Long action will accept 4.0" internal box mag, and feed from AI center feed mag.

Competition action is AI or AW mag only.

I should be headed south in a few weeks to Barbour Creek, to spend some more time with them. I'll hit you up maybe you can meet me there?
Where do we get the 4" internal length box mags at?
Coned or flat bolt face?
20 or 40 MOA rail?
Stainless finish?
.700 or .750 bolt face?
Tenon thread length?
Tenon thread size/pitch?
Any single shots?

Last edited:
Will there be a .223 bolt available immediately? If not, will there ever be one?

Thanks! Looking forward to seeing this.

.223 bolts available immediately when the website goes live.

Where do we get the 4" internal length box mags at?
Coned or flat bolt face?
20 or 40 MOA rail?
Stainless finish?
.700 or .750 bolt face?
Tenon thread length?
Tenon thread size/pitch?
Any single shots?

CFE or Wyatt box
Flat bolt face
20 moa rail
1062.5x16 tpi
No single shots
The rest of the info will be on the website when it goes live 1 August.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts