Terminus Actions

Joel did call a couple weeks ago, and told me he did keep the ignition design the same. I have not seen this action yet, but I expect to see one before too long. I did like the last Curtis I used. I have no ties to either Curtis or Terminus actions other than the work I originally did with the Curtis.

Did some shooting today with the Apollo prototype 00001.

I took a scope from another rifle and didn't bother to zero.

Fire control seems to be working fine, and action timing by Alex Wheeler is spot on.

96304BDB-219E-44CB-A295-362E1A6E601B.jpeg
E99B6B2D-1A47-4AC2-A9BE-C7D2A6B3B087.jpeg
A9505EAE-0237-4080-8842-B62A03F31AC5.jpeg

@Joel Russo how long will the Apollo lite/ti be $1,150? I am looking at this action for a lightweight 6.5 PRC build. Will this action accept the extended Wyatt PRC box? I know straight jacket armory does pre fits for the Curtis actions. Will these work on the Apollo? Thanks

Any chance on a CM option on the actions?

Chrome Molly?

@Joel Russo how long will the Apollo lite/ti be $1,150? I am looking at this action for a lightweight 6.5 PRC build. Will this action accept the extended Wyatt PRC box? I know straight jacket armory does pre fits for the Curtis actions. Will these work on the Apollo? Thanks

Another week for that price. The Apollo and Apollo Lite accept a 3.00" internal box mag.
The tennon prints are the same because I own the prints to the Curtis actions. So the prefits will work as long as the tennons are cut properly.

Just wanted to add my support here. I'm excited to say I've got a GunWare LLC rifle coming from Adam built on your ZUES action. Needless to say I'm pumped. Adam builds hammers and I love your working with him. Thanks for putting something on the market again that I can be confident in!
I wish you all the best Joel.

I would like to see a non-stainless action also! I think some old D-2 would be great.
Everyone wants stainless for the easy care and no rust. I don't think it's as strong.

Chrome Molly?

Another week for that price. The Apollo and Apollo Lite accept a 3.00" internal box mag.
The tennon prints are the same because I own the prints to the Curtis actions. So the prefits will work as long as the tennons are cut properly.
What is the weight? The website lists 27.20 ounce while I listened to a podcast where you said 23 ounces.

Thanks

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.