Terminus Actions

Joel Russo

Most of you know that I separated myself from another custom action company because I was unwilling to compromise on my demanding standards and fundamental business practices. I played key roles in that business that included designing actions to being solely responsible for making the original designs marketable, to handling customer service.

Since my separation, I have spent a considerable amount of time and resources designing a new line of actions which are now being marketed under the Terminus brand.

My original designs were successful, so it was an easy decision to improve upon them and eliminate a few known design flaws. I was able to accomplish this task by making both dimensional and engineering changes to key areas both on the bolt and the receiver. The first Terminus prototypes were close, but still exhibited some minor issues in the areas that I was targeting improvement. The second prototype proved to be much better and met my standard. Field testing was concluded and the results exceeded my expectations.

The Terminus design offers a refined 3 lug action that is sure to please the most discriminating shooter. I am confident Terminus will define excellence not just in products, but in operation. I personally guarantee my products, and guarantee an exceptional customer experience and service.

I am both grateful and humbled to have such an incredibly talented Team that has been diligently working with me to accomplish our mission. I'm confident with this team comprised of Special Operations Professionals, LE Professionals, competitive shooters, custom rifle builders, and industry leaders, that Terminus will join the ranks with other successful custom actions in the market.

Joel

I better get my money ready! I can't wait to see one......and even more.....own one!

I would like to add that I really appreciate your business ethics. It take a man with real integrity to walk away just to protect potential customers. You are the people I will deal with anytime. I have met a few like you here and I am so thankful for this site. I have learned more here in 3 months, than to past 10 years.....maybe that says more about me....

Last edited:
Hey Joel, not to divulge too much info, but what is the magazine OAL for the SA and LA models? Also, what bottom metal is it setup to use? DBM? BDL?

Also, when is the next time you're coming through Alabama heading to Barbour Creek? I'd love to see one of those LA .473" actions in person... A 26" 1:8 Proof CF barrel, threaded 5/8x24, chambered in .280 Sherman, would make for an awesome lightweight whitetail rig... ;)

Hey Joel, not to divulge too much info, but what is the magazine OAL for the SA and LA models? Also, what bottom metal is it setup to use? DBM? BDL?

Also, when is the next time you're coming through Alabama heading to Barbour Creek? I'd love to see one of those LA .473" actions in person... A 26" 1:8 Proof CF barrel, threaded 5/8x24, chambered in .280 Sherman, would make for an awesome lightweight whitetail rig... ;)

Thanks for the kind words bdlesh..

Mud~
Short action will accept 3.0" internal box and feed from BDL or AI style center feed mag.
Long action will accept 4.0" internal box mag, and feed from AI center feed mag.

Competition action is AI or AW mag only.

I should be headed south in a few weeks to Barbour Creek, to spend some more time with them. I'll hit you up maybe you can meet me there?

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.