Terminus Actions

Really nice looking actions and website. Trying to figure out something to build to justify one.

Website is live now. Looking good Joel! Good luck!

Impressive to see a website launched with products immediately available. Seems all too often we get months, if not years, of hype about a new product before we can actually order one and get it in our hands. This approach is much appreciated.

Very cool. As blackdog said above, great to see all this stuff in stock immediately upon release. Wow!

So I hate to be that guy, but these actions look a lot like the "other" brand. What's the skinny, Joel?

I'll be happy to answer that question.....

They look a lot like the other actions because I own the prints to those other actions... and since I own the prints, I made changes to the prints to eliminate a few design flaws and to add additional features. So they may look like my old designs, but they are dimensionally different with upgrades.

They look a lot like the other actions because I own the prints to those other actions... and since I own the prints, I made changes to the prints to eliminate a few design flaws and to add additional features. So they may look like my old designs, but they are dimensionally different with upgrades.

Thanks for being so accessible. It is very convenient to have the designer of an action be so forthcoming and publicly responsive!

This in very interesting news. I have gotten to play with one of your earlier actions and liked it a lot.
Just for future reference, are stocks/chassis inlets and prefit barrels compatible between your previous designs and the current ones?

A little CYA, goes a long way. :D

Still hoping to see a couple of these on your way passing-through.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.