Terminus Actions

Just wanted to add my support here. I'm excited to say I've got a GunWare LLC rifle coming from Adam built on your ZUES action. Needless to say I'm pumped. Adam builds hammers and I love your working with him. Thanks for putting something on the market again that I can be confident in!
I wish you all the best Joel.
I have one of Adam's 6XC barrels on my new Curtis Vector... may have to swap the ol vector with one of Joel's actions. Hasn't been shot yet, waiting on optics. :(

Thank you. I replied back to you over the weekend to be added to the list for your first batch of the big receivers. I see it states the bolt is DLC coated, is the rest the action body nitride or what's the coating on it?

All of the Terminus actions come with a 416 SS receiver and DLC treated bolt. The Zeus comes complete DLC. I offer complete DLC upgrade to the non DLC receivers for $200.

This podcast is a very good listen. Excellent descriptions, extremely detailed, very well spoken. Top shelf Joel!

Yes, this was a very good listen. Great descriptions on his methodology in designing his line of reliable and accurate 3 lug receivers.

Joel's new Titan receiver sounds pretty interesting too. Curious on what the action diameter will be and the recommended barrel shank size?

Yes, this was a very good listen. Great descriptions on his methodology in designing his line of reliable and accurate 3 lug receivers.

Joel's new Titan receiver sounds pretty interesting too. Curious on what the action diameter will be and the recommended barrel shank size?

Thank you Milepost.
Currently drawing it up with 1 1/4" x16 tpi, and 1.600" dia.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.