Tell us where you are hunting this fall

Just started bear baiting last weekend.
We run 21 baits near the Mississippi river in North Central Minnesota.
Will be in my stand Sept 14 -19.
Also have Nov 6 - 29 OFF for Whitetails in the Dakotas.
Should be a good year!gun)

Fall Hunt for Red Stag in Scotland Oct 09. Management Hunt on 3 Different Estates. Allowed 1 Stag per day for 5 days. 8 stalkers took 35 stag last year in 2008. Also whitetail deer in Kansas this fall.

Antelope, deer, and elk all here in MT. Didn't get a buck tag for the antelope this year, but we each got a couple doe tags. Will do some archery hunting in South West MT in Sept. I will be mostly doing the calling because I drew a coveted either sex elk tag in the Missouri breaks for rifle. Second year in a row. My hunting partner also drew one so it should be an epic hunting trip. Will also hunt mule deer in the breaks while we are there.

Steve

>Muley or WT Buck in NW Wyoming, plus muley or WT does.

>Antelope in central Wyoming

>Hopefully some coyotes in Wyoming

>WT deer at home in MS

I will just be hunting at home in SW and SE Montana. Going to introduce my 2 yr old golden to pheasants, grouse, and huns. Will also be hunting antelope, mule or whitetail deer, and elk.

I will be hunting Eastern WA Deer,Bear and Cougar in gmu113 Elk over by ellensburg. been shooting every weekend for the past month :).

November mule deer in New Mexico, cull deer hunt south Texas 9possible early November), doe/spike hunt in February south Texas, pigs/ varmints south Texas. If I get lucky maybe a deer/hog hunt pan handle of Texas?

Mule Deer in the Bighorns. Whitetail in WI and MN. I will agian try to find some coyotes. Tough buggers.

Antelope in Wy unit 27 and maybe mulies if I can come up with the money and have the extra time. I'll be driving out from Florida and camping and hunting on public land. After that it will be back to Florida for a long whitetail season in the local woods.

Gordon

I will just be hunting at home in SW and SE Montana. Going to introduce my 2 yr old golden to pheasants, grouse, and huns. Will also be hunting antelope, mule or whitetail deer, and elk.

I posted that a couple of days ago, but forgot that I also have a Montana lion tag (again) this year, and that Montana wolf tags are scheduled to go an sale next Monday. Maybe I can do my part for conservation: Kill a wolf and save 100 elk.

Also some friends and I are trying to put together a hunt in Texas for blackbuck and aoudad in January.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.