Swor. Range finder

7mmSendaro

I just returned from a quick mulie hunt in Nebraska without my Leica 900. I lost it somewhere on a long hike and couldn't find it depsite several attempts. That leaves me to replace it. I am tempted to upgrade to the new Leica 1200 scan model. My Dad has one and it works great.

I have never used the Swor. range finders. Has anyone used both that can give me some feedback?

Thanks,

I've owned both and compared them side by side over several months time and as previously stated " I still have the Swarovski"

It depends on your needs as to which is better. If you need to range to long ranges (PAST 600 YARDS) no matter the conditions then it's not even close the Swaro wins in a landslide. Ifyou can live with maybe 600 yards performance in the worst conditions and want the fastest read out then teh Leica will serve your needs

+ 1 on the Swaro......My brother has my Lieca 1200....I pretty much gave it to him after getting the Swarovski!!!!

As far as lesser range finders......I gave those to my 8 year old JR PETA member......He likes to play army with it with his little rug-rat friends. He also uses it to range out his skate board and other toys around the yard. Best use I have found for them yet!!:D

Again....Swaro!!!!

Good Luck

Now I'm broke!

Alright you guys.........the local Gander Mountain had a special deal today. spend $500 or more and get $100 back in gift cards. That combined with some other gift certificates I had convinced me to buy my Swarovski today!

Is everyone happy now.............................:D

Happy Thanksgiving to me.....................

after having the swar 1500. i would never look at any thing else. with that said i also got a pair of there 15x56bino and the same applies for them. i'm sold there stuff is top of the line.

I had the Swaro out next to my Dad's Leica today....WOW:D am I glad I let you guys talk me into it! It is truely an incredible piece of equipment, well worth the extra money.

Thanks again.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts