Range finder

Nope, it was EuroOptic, I've bought demo stuff from them before and they've never been opened. I think it's a way for them to get around the MFG fixed MAP pricing. I just got a scope from the and that was the case. Labeled demo buy was never opened and brand new.

The Sig KILO2200 will give accurate wind and elevation out to 800 yards. I bought 2 of these, one for my son and one for my son in law. I compared them to my BR2 and they track right with it.

I have a pair of Leica Geovid R 10x binos. Work well and I find the glass a bit better than my 10x Swaros, but… They are heavy and I for one just don't like having "all my eggs in one basket". More to go wrong (not that it will in a Leica). Not as versatile as separate ones reducing flexibility. I mainly use them spotting for prairie dogs and they do work well for that.
I now mostly use an older Leica rangefinder and compact 10x binos.
All this said, you must realize I am on my 75th year and not as stubbornly strong and into pain as I use to be. LOL!

Best of luck determining just what works best for you! There are just so many options these days.
Thanks for all your recommendations. After much research . I am going with the Sig 5k. Range finding bino just to much weight. I have a nice light pair of Swaros that are very clear. The stand alone range finder is light . At 71 do not want to carry the kitchen sink

I'm sure you'll be happy with it. We have multiple Leica RF binos we really like, but for a ranging-only unit, we find the Revic BR-4's to be the ones to beat...powerful and consistent ranging as well as very accurate firing solutions without having to pair with anything to do it.

I have a g7 br2 for sale. I also have a kilo5k and once programed and trued...I don't notice a huge difference between the two.